Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis is a fun, social and rather serious raiding guild. We are out for fun aspects of the game. We enjoy a good laugh and love raiding. Are you with us?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philaa
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

[APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue   [APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:00 am

In Game Name:

Philaa

Race:

Gnome (female)

Class:

Rogue

How long have you been playing you'r class. Do you have alot of class knowledge?

I'v got alot of knowledge in my class, since iv been playing this class everysince vanilla.
(I have been switching characters tho. I'v got a druid, shaman, and the rogue)

How long have you generally been playing WoW?

Tuff question. Probby around 4 years, but on different characters and some breaks could come up sometimes aswell...

How active are you? In other words, how much do you play per day? Or do you pretty much only come on in raid times?

I'm an very active player, since all of my real life friends and family also plays. I'm very often attending to raids and do rarely miss them.

What is you'r raid experience? What raids have you done? Are you able to lead people in raids?

I did manage do raid ZG, Onyxia and tries in BWL. I'v also been playing in TBC and now in wotlk a little bit less. I'v been playing less on my rogue because i felt it was time for another class, so i started with a druid. My druid have been raiding all of the instances you can raid ATM in wotlk. Havent cleared full ICC but, the first group achievs iv done. Still, im very experienced in this game. Iv been leading a guild when i played on Ravencrest. Ulduar times~

Do you have a microfone and are you willing to speak english on ventrilo?

Yes, im able to speak at ventrilo, skype or TM. Whatever you say.

Who referred you too this site?

A guy called Thirael, i do not know him but i would for sure <get> to know him.

Do you show up for raids you are obligated to show up too? If not, do you give a notice? Or do you just tend to "let it go" ?

Of course i will logon and tell you if i really cant raid that day, but you will rarely see me not online on raiding times. Doesnt happend alot...

Armory Link To You'r Character(s):

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Philaa

I know my gear isnt top notch but, you will see im more skilled for what my gear shows.
Try me...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now a bit of personal info! Smile

How old are you?

I'm seventeen years old.

Would you concider yourself as a mature person when it comes to creating a happy guild social enviroment?

Yeah im mature. I usually dont speak up that much in the beginning since i dont know the members yet, but after a while my humor might pop out... Smile

Where are you born, and where do you currently live?

I'm born in france but im currently livin in sweden, stockholm.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any Other Info You Would Like To Add?

For instance:

There isnt anything important i would like to add about me. Not that kind of information you'r in need of, hehe...

Why do you want to join our guild? Smile

I would like to join a serious and mature raiding guild with good progress and mature players (Yeah, i know. Abit of a repeat). Anyways, thats all i want.

Best of luck! And take care!

Ask me for more information ingame if you want to, im not really made for creating applications ><. afro
Back to top Go down
Thirael
Admin
Thirael

[APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue   [APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 am

Welcome to Semper Fidelis!

I already gave you the in-game invite. Feel free to browse the forums a bit and make a few topics so that we can socialize!

Take care!

Regards. -Thirael
Back to top Go down
http://semperfidelis.guildmmorpg.net

[APPROVED] Philaa - Rogue
Page 1 of 1