Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis is a fun, social and rather serious raiding guild. We are out for fun aspects of the game. We enjoy a good laugh and love raiding. Are you with us?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[APPROVED] Balance Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonswing
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

[APPROVED] Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED] Balance Druid   [APPROVED] Balance Druid EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Application Form

Thirael
Admin

Subject: Application Form Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the application form for applying to the guild.
Simply copy it into you'r own topic here on the application corner, and fill out the desired info we wish from you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Game Name: Dragonswing

Race: Night Elf

Class: Druid

How long have you been playing you'r class. Do you have alot of class knowledge? seems like forever but about 9 months

How long have you generally been playing WoW? about 9 months

How active are you? In other words, how much do you play per day? Or do you pretty much only come on in raid times?

I am on line every day for about 4 hours at night

What is you'r raid experience? What raids have you done? Are you able to lead people in raids?
Raids done are Nax, I hate Malygoss, some ulduar and fail epically at toc, have not done any icc yet:, but will die trying

Do you have a microfone and are you willing to speak english on ventrilo?
yes I am although i might sound like a gnome

Who referred you too this site?
Thirael did

Do you show up for raids you are obligated to show up too? If not, do you give a notice? Or do you just tend to "let it go" ?

I show up

Armory Link To You'r Character(s):

damn i dont know what the link is soz have never bothered to check
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now a bit of personal info!

How old are you? (47) please dont advertise the fact, I am a granny and have grown up kids all except 1 playing wow)

Would you concider yourself as a mature person when it comes to creating a happy guild social enviroment?

Hmm dont know about the maturity .. think its relative to how peeps experience you .. I might think I am others might not.
Where are you born, and where do you currently live?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any Other Info You Would Like To Add? Yip, I'm from South Africa, have my own guild on the Stormreaver which started out with friends and family, its social and the guys dont want to raid, some suggested get rid of the peeps in guild but i dont have the heart to do that, they are a nice bunch.

For instance:

Why do you want to join our guild?
K this might sound silly but The Thread has basically got the same rules you guys have, we also dont allow name calling of guild members or party members and should some others do we leave as guild.

Best of luck! And take care!

Admin
Thirael

[APPROVED] Balance Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED] Balance Druid   [APPROVED] Balance Druid EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Approved! Welcome to the guild mate!
Back to top Go down
http://semperfidelis.guildmmorpg.net

[APPROVED] Balance Druid
Page 1 of 1