Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis is a fun, social and rather serious raiding guild. We are out for fun aspects of the game. We enjoy a good laugh and love raiding. Are you with us?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DENIED] Draenei Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kashna
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

[DENIED] Draenei Hunter Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Draenei Hunter   [DENIED] Draenei Hunter EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 pm

n Game Name: Nyree

Race: Draenei

Class:Hunter

How long have you been playing you'r class. Do you have alot of class knowledge?
I have been playing this class for 6 months, adn yes i know this class from a to z

How long have you generally been playing WoW?

about 1 year now

How active are you? In other words, how much do you play per day? Or do you pretty much only come on in raid times?

I play everyday for 6 hours straight and on weekend with no sleep:P i am not kidding. i am addicted tot his game.

What is you'r raid experience? What raids have you done? Are you able to lead people in raids?

Ive done alot of raid, Onyx 25, TOC 25 and other with my old character which is a DK. got bored on it.

Do you have a microfone and are you willing to speak english on ventrilo?
yes i ahe microphone, and yed i am fluent in english

Who referred you too this site?

Desolater, he whispered me in game

Do you show up for raids you are obligated to show up too? If not, do you give a notice? Or do you just tend to "let it go" ?

Yes, i love Raids. i always how up, but i give notice if i can not.

Armory Link To You'r Character(s):

Not a good geared, but as of now i am working on it. and one way to work on it is to join a guild. i hope you guys can understand and help me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now a bit of personal info! Smile

How old are you?

I am 22 years old.

Would you concider yourself as a mature person when it comes to creating a happy guild social enviroment?
Yea. i am mature enough to not say stupid things and not step on people.

Where are you born, and where do you currently live?

I live in Norway
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any Other Info You Would Like To Add?

For instance:

Why do you want to join our guild? Smile
i want to join your guild becuase i heard that you guys are good in raiding.

Best of luck! And take care!
Back to top Go down
Thirael
Admin
Thirael

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Draenei Hunter   [DENIED] Draenei Hunter EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 am

Hi, great application mate. But could you didnt put in the actual Armory LINK! No worries, i will check it out now.
Back to top Go down
http://semperfidelis.guildmmorpg.net
Thirael
Admin
Thirael

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Draenei Hunter   [DENIED] Draenei Hunter EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:18 am

Hi, I am sorry but you'r gear is not sufficent to join our guild. Dont let it get you down though. Get some gear and reapply then! Smile We are going for harder raids really fast to begin with. So we need good geared people Smile I'm sorry. Try again when you get better gear!
Back to top Go down
http://semperfidelis.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Draenei Hunter   [DENIED] Draenei Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED] Draenei Hunter
Page 1 of 1