Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis is a fun, social and rather serious raiding guild. We are out for fun aspects of the game. We enjoy a good laugh and love raiding. Are you with us?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DENIED] Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Boysen
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

[DENIED] Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED] Death Knight   [DENIED] Death Knight EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:29 pm

In Game Name: Thefallen

Race: Human

Class: Deathknight

How long have you been playing you'r class. Do you have alot of class knowledge? 1 - 1.5 year

How long have you generally been playing WoW? about 3 years

How active are you? In other words, how much do you play per day? Or do you pretty much only come on in raid times? hmm i play alot when its not lagging

What is you'r raid experience? What raids have you done? Are you able to lead people in raids? ony, toc, EoE, ulduar and VoA

Do you have a microfone and are you willing to speak english on ventrilo? hmm not that good at the speaking xD

Who referred you too this site? Thirael

Do you show up for raids you are obligated to show up too? If not, do you give a notice? Or do you just tend to "let it go" ? well i have never missed a raid i said i wud come to but if i suddenly cant i will notice people.

Armory Link To You'r Character(s): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Thefallen

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And now a bit of personal info!

How old are you? 14

Would you concider yourself as a mature person when it comes to creating a happy guild social enviroment? im always happy! Very Happy

Where are you born, and where do you currently live? Struer in Denmark
Back to top Go down
Thirael
Admin
Thirael

[DENIED] Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Death Knight   [DENIED] Death Knight EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm sorry. You'r gear is not sufficent. Please replace the blue cloak. A few more upgrades. And then reapply! Thank you for you'r time none-the-less!
Back to top Go down
http://semperfidelis.guildmmorpg.net

[DENIED] Death Knight
Page 1 of 1