Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Welcome back Smile Enjoy you'r stay on our forums.

- Kaelynna (You'r Beloved Guild Master)
Semper Fidelis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis is a fun, social and rather serious raiding guild. We are out for fun aspects of the game. We enjoy a good laugh and love raiding. Are you with us?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[DENIED]Human Warlock application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartwill
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie
Heartwill

[DENIED]Human Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: [DENIED]Human Warlock application   [DENIED]Human Warlock application EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 pm

In Game Name: Heartwill

Race: Human

Class: Warlock

How long have you been playing you'r class. Do you have alot of class knowledge? I have played warlock since wow started, so i know my warlock Very Happy

How long have you generally been playing WoW? 4-5 years.

How active are you? In other words, how much do you play per day? Or do you pretty much only come on in raid times? I play 3-5 hours a day, more on weekends.

What is you'r raid experience? What raids have you done? Are you able to lead people in raids? I dont have so much raid experience, but iam a easy learner.

Do you have a microfone and are you willing to speak english on ventrilo? Yeah sure Iam.

Who referred you too this site? Forgot his name, but i saw it on the chat.

Do you show up for raids you are obligated to show up too? If not, do you give a notice? Or do you just tend to "let it go" ? If i sign in for a raid i will be there.

Armory Link To You'r Character(s): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormreaver&cn=Heartwill

How old are you? 18

Would you concider yourself as a mature person when it comes to creating a happy guild social enviroment? of course.

Where are you born, and where do you currently live? In Sweden

Why do you want to join our guild? I want to join a serious raiding guild to have fun with, get better gear and help people.
Back to top Go down
Thirael
Admin
Thirael

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Human Warlock application   [DENIED]Human Warlock application EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:24 pm

I will concider the application with some officers. Please give us some time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://semperfidelis.guildmmorpg.net
Salia
Admin
Salia

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Human Warlock application   [DENIED]Human Warlock application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 pm

We would like to see you improve your gear and get proper enchants/gems. If you could fulfill these requirements, please apply again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED]Human Warlock application   [DENIED]Human Warlock application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Human Warlock application
Page 1 of 1